How To Make Man-Smell Killer Deodorant
- baking soda
- arrowroot powder or non-GMO cornstarch
- coconut oil
- essential oils, optional (tea tree, patchouli, rosemary, lavender or bergamot essential oil would work well)
- Mix equal parts baking soda and either arrowroot powder or GMO-free cornstarch. I use about ½ cup baking soda and 1/2 cup arrowroot.
- Blend with coconut oil until moist and then store in a jar.
- Seriously. That’s it.
- If you want to get fancy, though, add a little essential oil for scent.
Quick Tips: Rub a SMALL amount in using your fingertips until it’s invisible. It works that well! (Plus if you cake it on it can leave oil stains on your clothes). Store in a clean glass jar.
Also, some people find that the baking soda is too alkaline for their skin, which can cause irritation. If this happens try cutting the amount of baking soda in half and using more arrowroot/cornstarch.